Hope everyone is safe and healthy out there! Recently, we checked in with Scott from GIANTS CHAIR, who went down memory lane and uncovered ten records that had a profound impact on his life. Scott breaks down each selection in detail as part of 10 Albums/10 Days, and the combined narrative serves as a musical autobiography documenting the incremental steps that influenced his artistry. Day #1: Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger My mom played this a lot, I think. For me, at that age, it probably could have been any album, but it was this one — my mom...
- Songs of the Unsung with Jason Smith of Traindodge
- Low Coast Pays Tribute to The Replacements
- Spartan Spotlight: Jeff Caudill of Low Coast
- Allen Epley Talks His Unironic Love of AM Gold
- Caffeinated Chaos: Jono Diener Gets Real on 84 Tigers and Finding Your Identity
- Spartan Spotlight: Scott Evans (Producer, Musician)